This is a general hint!
Olindias formosus has a harmful toxin.
As a rule, animals with a harmful poison do not pose any danger in normal Aquarieaner everyday life. Read the following husbandry information and comments from aquarists who already keep Olindias formosus in their aquarium to get a better picture about the possible danger. However, please be careful when using Olindias formosus. Every human reacts differently to poisons.
If you suspect that you have come into contact with the poison, please contact your doctor or the poison emergency call.
The phone number of the poison emergency call can be found here:
Overview Worldwide: eapcct.org
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Olindias formosus (Goto, 1903)
The flower hat jelly (Olindias formosus) is a species of hydrozoan in the family Olindiidae.The sting of the flower hat jelly is generally painful and leaves a bright rash.There is a single known human fatality from Japan.
Olindias formosus is a nocturnal species, that hunt typically small fish.